BENDA LUTZ COMPAL K is a solid aluminum pellet preparation designed for an extensive range of aesthetic and functional plastics applications. These pigments provide superior brilliance, sparkle, and opacity in a non-dusting, non-hazardous, and low VOC delivery form with improved shelf life.
- Outstanding gassing stability in water-based inks and coatings
- Easily dispersible VOC-free granular form
- Highly concentrated (88-90% metal)
- Compatible with water and solvent-based systems
- Improved handling, storage, and transport
- Compatible with a broad polarity range of solvents
Unfortunately, not all our products and suppliers are listed on this website for immediate browsing. If you're unable to find a specific product or supplier, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐲𝐈𝐌𝐂𝐃 - 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥. By doing so, you will gain full access to our comprehensive product list and documentation, ensuring you have all the information you need. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to assisting you!